Thursday, January 10, 2008

i had been filled with the most assurance i could get.

But there's a whirlpool in my mind, its alright now, its alright.

i'll keep my secret while you keep yours, nobody'll ever find out why elation has filled me then, it was you whom i wanted to tell, but my lips are sealed shut.

Your words, they're hanging on precariously at the edge of your tongue, falling off at times, stumbling back to safety on most days. But i don't want them to be safe in you, i want them to fall off like a smooth descent, gradually sifting through the air like the light, fluffy snow. Right now, they're like a million stars in the sky, shining brightly, but so hard for me to reach. I want them to splash down on me, i want to be drowned in it. Slowly, slowly, slowly.


But then you came shuttling past me, with not a care in the world where my heart stands. Stop tugging at my heartstrings, stop it. Its dragging me into the endless depths of nothingness. Down, down, down.

Into a world of nothingness...




But now my heart's filled with melody, my fingers are moving along with it. I'll hear your song, and you'll hear mine.


I see you, you see me. (seeing far)
You see me, I see you. (seeing far, far away)
I see you, You see me and now.

I'm in you, you're in me
You're in me, i'm in you.
I'm in you, You're in me and now.

Experiment in love - it confuses me
Experiment in love - does it make you laugh?

Love dances, love leaps (and then)
Love is made, love sustains (and then)
Love is impatient, love makes love to love

Life like death
Death like life

Experiment in love - it confuses me
Experiment in love - does it make you laugh?

I see you, you see me. (Where do you live?)
You see me, I see you. (I am living in the present)
I see you, You see me and now.




That's how i'll end it off. Its entirely fictional, by the way. [words wouldn't be multi-coloured to give it some effect]

Written by yours truly in a sorry state of emo-ity. But my emo-ness has nothing got to do with the above. Song's called "ai no jikken" or "experiment in love" from all about lily chou-chou, its a rather queer song. This is the english version, bytheway. i've rewatched parts of it today and finally understood more. Hoshino's a jerk on second thought, but yuuichi's lost his mind too. A mind of his own and finally himself.


I think the name "phillia" is really cool, so is "pastela". Lilyphilia sounds totally out of the world, its surrounded with the ether. What on earth is ether, anyway?


Don't wanna talk about school today, it just sums up with one word - fanastic

http://www.redruin.com/2006/01/13/salyu-arabesque-japan/
here's the link to listen to "arabesque", the singer is Salyu, the one singing all the lily songs. Its understandable why there's the existence of lilyphilia, it sounds like the type some people would get obsessed about. But that's not me.

Arabesque is the name of one of Debussy's pieces. I realised they had "reverie" in the movie too. My favourite!

I also love phrases like "i see you, you see me", "you'll hear my song and i'll hear yours". stuff like that, i'm sure you can catch it right?


I'm sure you've realised i've not really been blogging about studies. No point blogging about it if this is your escape from mundane life, right? Actions matters more than words, i'll show it to you one day. So far, i'm glad with how school is right now. I'm satisfied.


up, up, and away!

No comments: